Posted at: July 12, 2011
Kaunas Tourist Card consists of 3 parts:
- 3 days e-ticket for public transport (busses and trolleys). E-Ticket needs to be validated on the first ride on the vehicle.
- E-Wallet – a convenient way to visit museums – no need for small cash amounts. Kaunas Tourist Card includes an E-Wallet with the value of 30 Lt (8.69 Eur.). By using E-Wallet the card owner can pay for museums’ entrance tickets and other services (guided tours and etc). The list of museums where the card owner can use E-Wallet can be found in Guide-booklet.
- Kaunas Tourist Card owner is entitled to super discounts up to 50% in a wide range of museums, city tours, restaurants, accommodation services and much more. In complementary Guide-booklet the card owner will find all the places listed and the special offers indicated.
- Tourism Information Centre of Kaunas region, address Laisvės av. 36,
- International Kaunas Airport in Karmėlava
- Most of the hotels and museums.